These steps will help you save time and eliminate risk with your investments:
- Decide what size buildings you want to start investing in.
- Decide where you want to invest.
- Determine what types of multi-family properties you’ll buy.
- Put your team in place.
- Market to get your deal.
- Analyze the deals.
- Create the offer or letter of intent.
- Negotiate the deal.
- Create and sign the purchase-and-sale agreement.
- Do your due diligence.
- Renegotiate the deal.
- Start your financing.
- Choose a management company.
- Close the deal.
Let’s go through each step.